Help prevent asthma attacks before they
happen with QVAR RediHaler
QVAR RediHaler is a maintenance inhaler that can help prevent asthma attacks before they happen.
Used twice a day, QVAR RediHaler may help reduce airway inflammation which is an underlying cause of asthma symptoms and attacks. It also helps reduce the need to use your rescue inhaler and helps improve your breathing.
QVAR RediHaler can help you stay ahead of asthma
Do you rely on your rescue (quick-relief) inhaler more than you should for asthma "control”? Then it may surprise you to learn that asthma may not be well controlled if you:
- use your rescue inhaler more than 2 days a week
- have symptoms more than 2 days a week
- are woken from sleep by symptoms more than 2 times a month
Remember—a rescue inhaler may only help stop an asthma attack after it has begun. Used twice a day, QVAR RediHaler may help:
- reduce airway inflammation (an underlying cause of asthma symptoms and attacks)
- reduce the need to use your rescue inhaler
- improve your breathing
How QVAR RediHaler works